[Coco] Cocoflash multi menu

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 17:36:26 EDT 2018

Hi.   Barry Nelson pointed out that in my haste to remove coco3 titles from the coco1/2 menu I never bothered to realize that several titles have the reverse problem. Some coco1/2 titles actually won't run properly on the Coco 3 do to there use of the non existing semi graphics mode on the coco3. I will modify the coco3 menu to eliminate those titles when the cocoflash detects the coco3. There is no sense including them in the coco3 menu if they are not useable.
Anyway that is an easy fix by just deleting those DATA entries from LINE 440 +