[Coco] MLB Team Logos

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Sat Mar 31 12:59:03 EDT 2018

When I was a kid, I recall having a BASIC program that drew the Detroit
Tigers logo on the screen.  I'm assuming I typed this in from a magazine at
some point but it's possible I made it myself.  I know I did like to put
saran wrap over images, trace it in grease pencil, then stick it on the TV
screen to use as a template.  I would painstakingly reproduce the image
with DRAW commands.  But my memory of the Tiger's logo was pretty intricate
and I don't know that I would've had the patience for that.

Does this ring any bells?  If so, any idea where to find the listings for
these apps?