[Coco] Cocoflash multi menu

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Fri Mar 30 12:35:55 EDT 2018

Hi Henry,

Great job and sounds nice.  Is this something you can share with other
CocoFLASH owners?

I believe Jim has a git repo for the hardware product:

https://github.com/go4retro/CocoFLASH

.. and Barry has a link for the menu system and documentation:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8RnV5G0TZFZTFVlVHlWVHRreTg

Perhaps you can add your 100 in 1 menu system (with the mass flasher, etc.)
and documentation online as well?

Thanks!