[Coco] Cocoflash multi menu

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:08:52 EDT 2018

I was up late last night but got the multi menu program to work perfectly on the cocoflash

I wrote a small program that launches from slot 0 of the Flash on startup

The program auto detects the hardware configuration. Ie it determines which coco and what memory amount and whether there is a sound speech pak present.   The MENU is launched matching the hardware that is detected and will only display the 'rompaks' that will work on that particular system.