[Coco] Compressing a BASIC program

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Mar 27 23:24:39 EDT 2018

There was a commercial one advertised in Rainbow called The Stripper, I
believe.

Probably at least one has been published in Rainbow or one of the other
magazines...It's not a difficult program to write.   Such programs
generally not only strip out unnecessary spaces, they combine shorter lines
into one when possible.

Art