[Coco] Ham Radio for the CoCo

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Fri Mar 23 13:45:48 EDT 2018

Google shows a lot of sites with HAM CD's and I have two from 1993, the
Chestnut one is online and also the other.

It is a long term project to try and get the CoCo cassettes into a
computer to produce a wav file.

One of the cassettes is in the computer archive already.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/search?q=clay&ww=0&cat=&cs=0

Also GOOGLE "clay abrams CoCo software" for more, and

GOOGLE "clay abrams CoCo SSTV software"

Google is a really smart dog and the more you use it the more it finds
what you want.

SHF