[Coco] Ham Radio for the CoCo

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:02:14 EDT 2018

Stephen:

That was me - I was curious about Ham Radio capabilities, mostly
Packet Radio, for the CoCo.

I'm just getting back into CoCo and I had always wanted (back then -
30 years ago now) to somehow use my CoCo for Amateur Radio.

It would be very cool to get the tapes "uploaded" if possible, and the
booklet scanned.

Are you planning to attend CoCoFEST! 2018?

Thanks,

Steve Stroh N8GNJ