[Coco] MPI Locking plates

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:53:36 EDT 2018

I have not seen those before, but if they're that strong I can see we're a
problem may come in if you need to separate the MPI from the computer. My
method, using small bolts to bolt the two cases together, is a stronger
method that will not damage the cases or the computer or MPI, but also
means that if you want to take the two apart you have to take the cases
apart to remove the bolts. It's mostly a time thing, and if you're in a
hurry to get things done you may not want to have to go that far. Once my
Coco3 and MPI or put together, I never had a reason to take them back apart
until I sold them.