[Coco] 8" Disks and NitroOS9

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:17:21 EDT 2018

Just my $0.02, I used the d1_80d.dd discriptor from the OS-9 level 2 ver
2.00.00 config disk (or was it the OS-9 Level1 ver 2.00.01 config disk?)
intended for 8 inch drives with 3.5 inch disks for years with no problem. I
don't remember the dmode settings, but the settings in that file should
work.

I haven't run regular OS-9 in years, so pardon my lack of being certain
which disk I got the file from.