[Coco] DriveWire Virtual Modem

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:38:37 EDT 2018

I think there used to be info in the wiki about this, but I don't see it now.

In a nutshell, it works only in NitrOS-9.  Most OS9 programs should
work, the most tested is the Supercomm program included with NitrOS9.
You use it mostly like it was a regular modem on a regular serial
port, but the device name is "/n"

So to use Supercomm, you add /n to the command line, like:  supercomm /n

When supercomm opens, you use Hayes AT commands.  Mostly ATD is what
you need, replace phone number with IP or hostname and optionally a
port:  ATD192.168.1.1  or  ATDmyhost.mydomain.com:6809

Thats off the top of my head, but I think accurate.
-Aaron