[Coco] Yay! CoCo 3 has a starring role!

Lee leep at tigerbase.com
Wed Mar 14 18:37:56 EDT 2018

Barry Nelson,

Take the hyphens you removed from the end of the URL in the original post,
and place them at the beginning of the following line that starts with
"Steve Stroh ..." where they more than likely should have been.  That will
leave you with a properly formatted original post and a working hyperlink.
Enjoy.  :P

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 3:21 PM, Barry Nelson <
barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com> wrote:

> > Joel Rees
> > Wed Mar 14 04:02:03 EDT 2018
> > For those getting the page not found, rip off the trailing hyphens.
> Ok, it works, but now what do I do with these hyphens? :)

Lee Perkins
TigerBase Technologies
leep at tigerbase.com