[Coco] Fwd: Re: Service manual for CM-8 monitor

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Mar 11 21:30:14 EDT 2018

I put together ~ eight (8) photographs that I had taken two decades
before with overlaps when a new scanner came with photo editing software.

It did an amazing job! So putting what you have together would be
simple. There are many programs on the Internet that can do the job.

http://home.mindspring.com/~a_nani_mouse/

Can you see the small failure?

http://home.mindspring.com/~a_nani_mouse/C26-27.jpg for full size.

SHF