[Coco] Fwd: Re: Service manual for CM-8 monitor

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 11:38:05 EST 2018

OK, I did find my original service manual for the CM-8, at home on my Coco book shelf !!  I’ll make a scan of it today, and upload it to Guillaume Major’s FTP site.  The manual has two large center-folds, and a very large, folded schematic diagram at the back of the booklet.  The manual is about 50 pages long without the large folded sections.  I know I can’t scan the large folded sections as is, so I’ll need to scan them in sections.  Maybe Guillaume or someone else will be able to stitch them together if I overlap each scan a bit.  Other suggestions?

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10