[Coco] CoCoSDC - OS-9 utilities?

Tony Jewell tonyjewell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 06:17:41 EST 2018

Just to let you know, I solved this one! It's simply because the version of
OS/9 I'm using - Dragon Data's v1.2 - doesn't support larger than 80 track
single sided disks. Using the Toolshed, the relevant files were extracted
from the image and put on a smaller disk, and I can access them just fine.
Now, of course, I can't get the SDC drivers to work, but that's a different
problem to solve!

Thanks all,
Tony