[Coco] The RAINBOW - all issues easily findable and browsable on the TRS-80 CoCo Wiki

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:27:12 EST 2018

Turns out, there ARE multiple scans of The RAINBOW on the Internet
Archive (discovered about mid-project).

They're just damn hard to find and sort through (ease of casual
browsing for a particular "series" such as a magazine, is not a strong
point of Internet Archive).

The ones I linked to were the ones that had a coherent and repeatable
filename created during the scanning of them that I could repeatably
search for, so I could at least get one complete set linked to.