[Coco] The RAINBOW - all issues easily findable and browsable on the TRS-80 CoCo Wiki

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:12:43 EST 2018

Thanks for all the feedback for this small project, both private and
on this list.

I updated the CoCo Wiki - Issues of The RAINBOW Magazine available online
section with some explanation as to why I linked to the Internet
Archive scans (at least one specific set of them) for my initial
effort, and provided links to 3 other sets of scans of The RAINBOW
that I was given:
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Rainbow#Issues_of_The_RAINBOW_Magazine_available_online

Bottom line - point taken that some of the scans linked to were poor
quality, and I'll work to address that in future updates.

Thanks,

Steve
(See some of you at CoCoFEST 2018 - I'm jazzed!)

Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh at gmail.com