[Coco] The RAINBOW - all issues easily findable and browsable on the TRS-80 CoCo Wiki

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Tue Mar 6 22:15:46 EST 2018

Have you seen the "Text Searchable Index for Rainbow"?

https://archive.org/details/RainbowMagazineTextSearchableIndex

Rainbow's annual index had multiple categories making the chance of
finding references even though the OCR was not perfect.

Also the Scans of Rainbow in the

TRS-80 Color Computer Software Repository -
-coco-Documents-Magazines-Rainbow%20on%20Disk-

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/

Are very much better!

The archive.org collection of Rainbow was done by one person who did a
dump and run operation and I found out that the very poor scans could
not be replaced. That entire collection needs to be down played and
actually removed due to much better collections. I uploaded two issues
that were horribly done with low resolution.

I have all the issues of Rainbow on my N.A.S. from a bit torrent (sp) of
the issues on

https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/magazines/rainbow

Perhaps a new torrent of the better issues on

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/

could be done.

Also there is the

Rainbow On Tape Disk Project
https://archive.org/details/RainbowOnTapeDiskProject

Which eliminates the need to type in programs in many most cases.

The www.colorcomputerarchive.com may now have more Rainbow on Tape /
Disk and we are always looking for missing ROT / ROD.

SHF