[Coco] Morse Code Decoding?

Jim McClanahan jim30109 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:25:15 EST 2018

The cassette input is just a zero crossing detector. There is no A2D or
anything that would let you do much (like DSP or FFT style algorithms). It
works great for fairly pure tones, but doesn't offer much for audio
processing in general.

Never say never, but without external hardware to handle digging the tone
out of the noise it would be pretty difficult.

73 de
Jim W4JBM