[Coco] Morse Code Decoding?

Stephen Pereira stephen.m.pereira.sr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:56:33 EST 2018

All CoCo's have their cassette I/O, and I’ve often seen the Audio Analyzer cartridge which I always assumed used the cassette input.

Has anyone ever seen a program on tape or disk that will listen to morse code and type out what is being transmitted on the screen?  Seems to be something that might be relatively easy to do - but before I embark on any experiments of my own, has anyone heard of or seen something like this?

Your thoughts and advice will be greatly appreciated.

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110