[Coco] Coco3 GIF viewer demonstrated

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:19:43 EST 2018

I know that there are two ways to pronounce it. There is a peanut butter
that is named JIF. Obviously, it is pronounced with the J or soft G sound.
Therefore, it seems reasonable to assume that GIF would be pronounced with
the hard G sound. That said, there will always be those that insist it
should be pronounced with a soft G.

Wayne