[Coco] Syscall

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:01:35 EST 2018

I run into this problem a lot. What's happening, is that basic09 is trying
to load all of the parts that are merged together into the workspace at the
same time and it's not working. The best way to deal with this issue is to
make sure that you have enough space available in the workspace and load
syscall by itself into memory before running your program. This is not the
best way to deal with these things but at this point it's the only way I
found to deal with it while working in basic09. Perhaps Curtis or someone
else can provide a better way.