[Coco] NitrOS9 stability

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:49:09 EST 2018

Interesting.  Are the TC^3's really that rare?  Glad I got one when I did.

Guess if I can get a system up with all the drivers I want I may be able to

offer testing for anyone who wants to try and fix some of this stuff.  Not

sure I have the experience with it to actually become a developer myself

but I do have the time.  :-)  Fixing OS9GEN and FORMAT seem like the first

things that I should put on my agenda.  To include rewriting them in a
higher

level language.

Another question.  Is there anyone selling the cases for the Glenside
IDE and

COCOSDC?  And, any idea what the cost is?

bill