[Coco] Is the list still working?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 12:25:47 EDT 2018

 I like both groups, but prefer this list because past posts are better organized and easy to search. I think that the folks that are only on the fb group are missing out.

fb is ok for chat-like conversations, but not for information exchange that can be useful for prosperity. While this group's content has a feel of permanence, I feel as though the fb content is disposable, Great for back and forth conversations and announcements, but useless for more profound information.

Just to keep on topic. I noticed a lack of posts too, but I've seen this before and just take it as a breather before the flurry<g>.Salvador

    On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 8:54:31 PM CDT, James Ross <jrosslist at outlook.com> wrote:

 Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>
> ... a lot of the activity has slowly migrated to the FaceBook pages.
> There's over 1500 members there now!!

Your a little behind Bill! :) :)

over 2,000 --> 2,285 to be exact!

James