[Coco] SDC to physical disk on a Tano Dragon using DOS 3

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 01:11:39 EDT 2018

Others on this list have far bigger and far better setups than I do.

32 inch is a great size for the coco. I remember how thrilled I was when my dad let me hook the coco up to his 27 inch floor console. (wood cabinet circa 1985)   I thought nothing could ever be bigger than that‎.

Don't worry about the lack of games.   As soon as you setup DW and download the 10mb library of games you will be glad you have the bigger TV to enjoy then on.

As a side note :

You will get a far better picture on your TV if  you use a RCA to COAX adapter($1 or less on ebay) instead of the RF switch box

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.