[Coco] SDC to physical disk on a Tano Dragon using DOS 3

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 00:25:33 EDT 2018

Is it possible to copy a program from the SDC to a Physical disk using a MPI and DOS 3?

DOS 5 works perfectly when my SDC is connected directly to the Dragon, but will not boot when connected to the Dragon using a MPI

MY current setup is a Tano Dragon 64 with a MPI. SLOT 1 (EMPTY), SLOT 2 has my SDC (Dragon modified with Dos3 in Bank4 and Dos5 in bank2), SLOT 3 has a Speech/Sound Cart, SLOT4 has a Dual drive with a modified FD500(using Dragon Super Dos)