[Coco] CoCo pictures to JPEG

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 21:30:35 EDT 2018

Thanks Curtis. I was afraid Tim Kientzle's VIEW would be in asm! A bit
beyond me at the moment. :)

I managed to dig up the source code to cm32vef, which is written in C:

https://europa.lickwid.net/os9/cm32vef.c

Might be able to wrap my head around that one if I stare at it long enough.

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 1:25 PM L. Curtis Boyle <curtisboyle at sasktel.net>
wrote:

> Take a look through the VIEW (By Tim Kientzle) source code, which covers
> most formats.
>
> L. Curtis Boyle
> curtisboyle at sasktel.net
>

> > On Jun 16, 2018, at 1:20 PM, Travis Poppe <travispoppe at gmail.com> wrote:

> with
> >>
> >> Is there a good/central repository of information about these
> >> binary picture formats? CoCopedia, perhaps? Or some random corner
> >> of colorcomputerarchive.com?
> >
> > I'm wondering the same. There are a few different OS9 applications that
> > can display these, so I may see if the source code is available for any
> > of them to get an idea of what's going on.
> >
> > --
> > Travis Poppe
> > IRC: tlp on irc.freenode.net
> >
> > --