[Coco] Basic09 Printing - without carriage return.

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 19:42:47 EDT 2018

You can do it with print or print using. To pause the output and not have a
carriage return, you simply use a semicolon after each print field.

Examples:

PRINT "text"; myVar$;

PRINT USING "s8>", myVar(x);

After the loop a single PRINT statement will add the carraige return to the
end of the line. This can be used for printing to a file as well. You
simply add the path number to the print statement.

FOR x:=1 TO 10
PRINT #path USING "s8>", myVar(x);
NEXT x
PRINT #path