[Coco] RETRO innovations dual CPU PCB

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 13:11:18 EDT 2018

I bought one of Jim's dual CPU PCBs while at CoCoEST! I am just getting around to assembling it, but I find myself looking at a PCB with a bunch of through hole. I should hve taken pictures of the assembled item he had on display, but I don't thinkĀ  did. I don't want to make an error soldering. I did not find any instructions on component placement. Des anyone have a picture of the finished (assembled) product? I have two 40 pin sockets, but I am not sure what component was used to plug into the motherboard socket. Thanks! Salvador