[Coco] Looking for someone to catalog the programs on my new SDC Dragon image

msmcdoug msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 31 19:10:34 EDT 2018

Sounds like a candidate for a program to do it automatically.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
  Dragon image
Hi. I was hoping someone with some free time would be able to catalog the programs on each. Vdk image.

There are 280. Vdk disk images with countless programs on each
It would be helpful to the Dragon users if someone had time to create a. Txt file cataloging each disk; similarly to the coco SDC image

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.