[Coco] Linux User

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Tue Jul 31 15:07:46 EDT 2018

Consider the uproar if Windows users started posting what version of
Windows they are using.

The Linux people would answer by the hundreds telling them where they
can purchase the special Kool-Aid. Even the real Kool-Aid is getting
harder and harder to find.

So the silent majority needs to keeping being silent.

This is the Linux user group for "Tandy Color Computer users".

I was surprised recently that someone posted almost the same definition.

SHF