[Coco] Linux

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:17:04 EDT 2018

Hi Lee,

I really like the way you framed your thoughts. VERY interesting. It made
me reflect on the different opinions using your thoughts.

When I came back to the CoCo, I started to read the first first posts of
this mailing list. I worked through them towards the most recent posts
(took a great deal of time! lol).

So my view on the list shifted from "the place that holds onto the
community and the connections to each other" to "the place to GOTO for
technical expertise (due to the deep know-how of the list members.)"

For community, I have the many other outlets, like CoCoTalk, CoCoCrew,
Facebook, Discourse, etc. But I get your point that 'community' might be
how some members still view the list, especially if they don't part in
those other channels.

Thanks!

Carlos