[Coco] Linux User

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:25:44 EDT 2018

I wonder if Dennis would agree. I take it he is still away since he hasn't
responded. Based on past actions, I'd say he probably tell us to end this
thread and get back on topic. Off-topic discussions can be done off-list
through private email. I doubt he would condone going further off-topic by
talking about a different platform altogether.

Wayne