[Coco] Linux User

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:00:54 EDT 2018

Pls dont 'unsubscribe'

If you are running Linux and using Thunderbird as your email client then you can filter out any email with the word 'LINUX'

Choose Tools and select Message Filters‎.
‎Click on the "New" button to create a new filter.
‎Use the drop down menus to set what subjects  Thunderbird matches and what it should do when it does see the matched words.
‎Just set 'Subject "LINUX"'  to be moved to the JUNK folder
 Now any email with the subject 'LINUX' will go right to junk

‎
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.