[Coco] Four slot MPI project

James Jones jejones3141 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:54:36 EDT 2018

There are indeed such adapters; a friend of my wife's has an old laptop
that doesn't know from SATA, and we were looking into whether it's worth
upgrading with RAM and an SSD. We ran across devices built to fit the 2.5"
form factor that you can plug an M2 SATA SSD into and then connect to
something expecting PATA.