[Coco] Four slot MPI project

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Jul 29 22:08:12 EDT 2018

Gene, I expect a modern SATA interface would be of use, especially with an SSD. My days of using mechanical drives is behind me. :)

Except for the halting and losing characters when I type too fast, I love just using the CoCoSDC for my hard drive. But, it’s not as fast as the previous fasted hard drive I had on the CoCo. Today, it doesn’t seem to matter much.

I expect there may be some low cost SATA handlers that we could easily use these days, that take care of all the protocol. I'll keep my eyes open.