[Coco] DriveWire Development - Updated

Nathan Byrd techy1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:01:38 EDT 2018

Neil,

Thanks! We can certainly talk about it on here, but the best way might
actually be to just start a new issue on the Issues tab in the project
page, that way other people who run into similar environment challenges can
find it in the future (there is always the CoCo list archives, but others
might not want to see that level of detail on this list anyway)

Thanks again!

Nathan