[Coco] CM8 or LCD Monitor

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 15:17:24 EDT 2018

 Just to keep the nomenclature clear... the CoCo 3's video output is not VGA as it is defined by the standard. Rather it is Analog RGB.

And yes, you are correct, the SCART to HDMI device is separate from the Switch-a-roo and must be purchased separately. The Switch-a-roo page recommends a specific model.

Salvador