[Coco] CM8 or LCD Monitor

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Jul 24 14:23:29 EDT 2018

It's not the green screen versus color switch I was referring to (which the
1084S doesn't have). It's to switch between the RGB and composite
connections. There are actually multiple switches and states, but nothing
related to going monochrome. Mine is the 1084S-P, but I've also used the
1084S-D:
https://gona.mactar.hu/Commodore/monitor/Commodore_monitors_by_model_number.html

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and