[Coco] My Vcc project update.

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 23 22:41:13 EDT 2018

Another update.

I had a problem getting Full Screen mode working using SDL.

However all going now.

Progressed has slowed due to death of friend and returning to work but still progressing.

The mouse events I think work a little better in the new code.

I'll put some video together in the next few days so you can all see.

Unlike full screen mode in VCC which changes the resolution of the desktop and occasionally flickers the full screen mode in OVCC uses the built in hardware scaling of SDL.

No upsetting other running apps.  Looks cool!

Walter