[Coco] Linux User

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Mon Jul 23 20:31:50 EDT 2018

On Monday 23 July 2018 19:17:19 Doug Fraser wrote:

> Slackers 64bit 14.2
>

> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
> -------- Original message --------From: "Bruce W. Calkins"
> <brucewcalkins at charter.net> Date: 2018-07-23  10:25  (GMT-08:00) To:
> coco at maltedmedia.com Subject: Re: [Coco] Linux User Ubuntu 17.04
> Bruce W.
>
> On 07/23/2018 12:59 PM, Jack Carpenter via Coco wrote:
> > I have seen a lot of Linux User. Can I ask what Linux you are using
> > and version?

Lets take inventory, 4 machines running up to date debian wheezy, 3 of
them actually moving machinery, the 4th is serving as a programmer for
Mesa interface cards.

Then there is a rpi3b, running debian jessie which in turn is moving an
11x36 Sheldon Lathe.

And a rock64 running debian stretch that is much faster than the pi, but
lack of support from its maker is making progress on that
front "glacial" I think is the correct term.

And of course this machine, also running an up to date debian wheezy.

So 7 linux machines here. 8 if I fire up the lappy running mate. Winderz?
Don't allow that hacker magnet on the property.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)