[Coco] DW with RS232 to WiFi adapter (was play MIDI files)

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Mon Jul 23 13:24:17 EDT 2018

I think the DOS built into a CoCo SDC supplys support for Drivewire as
well
and for $20 extra you get it all in a "ROM PACK like ENCLOSURE" as for
the
question of TCP/IP. "Maybe" but I have only ever heard of using TCP/IP
with
Emulators or FPGA-Cocos I suspect that for it to work with a Real coco
you
would need to build some sort of custom board this might not be
compatible
with existing drive wire compatable storage systems and would probably
require a Multipack of some type.