[Coco] New Product From BoysonTech

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Jul 22 21:43:15 EDT 2018

On Sunday 22 July 2018 12:19:43 Richard Lorbieski wrote:

> I had an incorrect link to my Facebook marketplace page. The link is:
>
> https://facebook.com/boysontech/shop

For obvious reasons, and its not open for discussion, I do not have a
facebook account, so I get the shop page only, with a login requester
which I assume would block me from making a purchase. I didn't try it
since I already have one of Tony D's 2 meg kits in my main coco3.

> You can also purchase the Boomerang at my website:
>
> https://boysontech.com/marketplace

Which has no product showing, and the links on the lower right work, but
do not lead to a product page.

I don't believe that site was composed by you, but it really has the
flavor of a phishing expedition. Whoever is doing your sites seems far
more interested in collecting data on me so they can fill up my spam box
twice a day than in promoting sales for you.

That said, I wish you well in this as its been needed for 25 years now.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)