[Coco] How to play MIDI files

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat Jul 21 14:53:05 EDT 2018

  You will need to be able to run a cable from the PC to the coco whether
you
  have a ROM pack or not Drive Wire is all about hosting coco disks on a
PC.

  Perhaps what would work best for you would be a CoCo SDC, as long as
someone
  can help you get a good set of software. Don't know a lot about it, I
don't
  have one. I have a SuperIDE which gives me many of the same advantages
but
  in a less user friendly way. Ask around there has been quite a lot of
talk
  about that system on this form.

  Charlie

  PS website: http://www.cocowares.com/item.php?nombre=CoCo%20SDC