[Coco] Drivewire development

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 19:52:06 EDT 2018

I know nothing at all about Aaron's repository for DriveWire. I'm just a DriveWire power user.
Contact Aaron Wolfe as he knows what is what there. He occasionally posts to the list, so I assume he monitors it. He also is a member of the FaceBook group.
As for the source, in my talks with Aaron, there seemed to be something extra that was needed to compile it, not sure what it was.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com