[Coco] Dunjunz tapes for sale

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Fri Jul 20 03:39:18 EDT 2018

In case anyone on the list is interested that didn't already see this in the
forums or that other thing:

So I had a few tapes of Dunjunz made up for the Cambridge meet in June, and
predictably enough I have some left over!  I'm now in a position to sell these
off.  No profit being made on these - they're at cost price - this is a rewrite
of someone elses game, so it seems a bit dubious making money off it.  Sent in
Jiffy Padded Bags - no reports of breakage so far!

Prices would be £5.55 UK first class. £7.25 Standard to Europe, £7.95 Standard
to USA.  Other places, just ask.  None of those are tracked, as that costs
loads extra - contact me if you want a price for that.

Paypal only - paypal at 6809.org.uk - I pretty strongly suspect there won't be
enough orders that I run out, but just in case they do, please do contact me
first to reserve one!

What you'd get: a custom duplicated cassette tape in standard library case with
pretty nice inlay on card. 2 copies of game on each side.

Here's the forum post with all of the above and a nice low-res picture of the
inlay:

http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5697

Dunjunz should work on Dragon 32/64 (incl Tano), and any Tandy Colour Computer
with at least 32K of RAM.  Extended Colour BASIC seems to be required, which is
a bit sad, but I suspect anyone with the RAM requirements will have that.  Also
tested working on unexpanded CoCo 3.

..ciaran