[Coco] Drivewire development

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 14:31:09 EDT 2018

 This sounds like a fantastic experiment! Alas, I can't get to it just now. Salvador

    On Thursday, July 19, 2018, 10:15:21 AM CDT, rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:

 If u want to see proof of concept with this just install Blue Stacks on your PC. This is an android emulator for the PC. Next install Bochs then run Win 98 in it. Now put DW3 on the destop of the win98.  Run DW3 Using COMM 4 and connect your dw cable to the PC and coco

That's it.  That easy

So the only hard part will be interfacing the Androids USB OTG port to the dw cable

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.