[Coco] Drivewire development

Nathan Byrd techy1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:01:43 EDT 2018

Thanks Kevin! This looks like a fun project, I wonder if it might be
possible to adapt that to run on one of the python microcontrollers like
the Adafruit Trinket M0 for a truly tiny Drivewire server - could make
Drivewire into a self contained dongle that way 🙂 (though to be fair you
can already do that with a RPi zero)

I was thinking about continuing with the java version for two reasons -
first because that's the one everyone already uses and enhancements might
help more people, and also Java plays well with Android.  I really hope
this keeps going though and I'll try it out and maybe see if I can help
contribute anything to that too.