[Coco] CoCo2 vs CoCo3 changes

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:26:44 EDT 2018

Someone on eBay has apparently.  Not sure the link will survive the list processing, but…

link <https://www.ebay.com/itm/TRS-80-Tandy-Color-Computer-2-Tandy-Color-Computer-3-Capacitor-Replacement-Kit/232472882664?hash=item362076ade8:g:~ocAAOSwmhJZqwGI:sc:USPSFirstClass!55021!US!-1&_sacat=0&_nkw=trs80+computer+capacitor+kit&_from=R40&rt=nc&LH_TitleDesc=0%7C0>

- Ed