[Coco] CoCo2 vs CoCo3 changes

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:11:37 EDT 2018

Sounds like an electrolytic cap possibly.  Look at C54, a 470uF ac coupling
cap for the composite out as a possible suspect.

Any electrolytics in the signal paths I would swap out at this point just to eliminate
them.  They usually work, but are way past their expected service life at this point.

- Ed