[Coco] "OS-9 pcdos" driver

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 07:45:44 EDT 2018

Curtis, as far as I know, the "CC3Disk11" patches and most of SDisk capabilities were built into the new NitrOS9 floppy drivers and the MSDOS utils should now work with standard NitrOS9 floppy drivers. Those drivers (SDisk etc) were also required to use the "RSDOS" utility to read RSDOS disks from OS9. The RSDOS utility runs fine under the current NitrOS9, so I would assume the "MSDOS" utility will as well.
BTW... both the RSDOS & MSDOS utilities are on RTSI.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com